Friday, February 17, 2012

Hot off the Cuff

You might've noticed I've been a little lax about updating this blog lately. And I regrettably have been. Call it a function of not having enough time to write down the lengthy posts for ideas that I've had. Maybe I'll just pop on more often with shorter things and see how that works. Either way, the reason I'm writing today is shameless self-promotion. A couple of friends and I have started a radio show on ASU's campus radio station (cleverly titled The Blaze, in keeping somewhat with the Sun Devils motif) called Hot off the Cuff, which airs live every Friday from 11 AM to noon. There's no archived section on the station's website for our show, so I've taken to simply archiving them myself. Because I'm recording them with a handheld recorder in the studio, the soundbites unfortunately don't come through. But all the important stuff is there, and if you're so inclined, check out our first two shows from last week and today. And while you're at it, follow us on Twitter @hotoffthecuff.

No comments: