Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summertime and the Living's Easy

Or, it's at least easier than during the school year. Despite holding down a 24-hour/week internship with NESN.com - check out my stuff here - and working whenever I can get the hours at BC Dining again, I now find myself with a lot more free time. Consequently, I have more time to *hopefully* devote to posting stuff on here. I have a few ideas for longer posts that have been kicking around my head for a while, and while not exactly timely, they should be a good read anyways. And of course, I plan on writing about whatever pops into my head. As always, it'll mostly be about sports - and likely mostly about baseball - but I see no reason to restrict myself. So here's to a summer filled with writing. Get ready for a lot more of Stretch's Take.

And you should probably check out my friend Adam's blog while you're at it. It's worth it, I promise.

No comments: